Wednesday, August 03, 2005

My Boys



This is my favorate picture of Adam and Connor. If you look really
close you can see Connor smile.

Over the past few days Connor and Adam have been having a love hate relationship. Connor adores Adam. Adam does love Connor but also loves to hate him. I know when he is mad at him because he threatens to shave the cat.

Then I found this picture of this poor cat getting back from the vet after getting a "line" cut. Problem was the owner of this poor thing has a very heavy southern accent so...well just look at the pictures.








Adam saw this, laughed, and said "Lets do that to Connor!!"

Yeah we thought he was bad before when he got mad at us...I really don't want to see what he would do if he did that to him.

I do know that Satine would laugh.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Scott loved the pictures of the kitty. We think that the caption should be "Kill me now please."