Sunday, August 28, 2005

Help for Movie


Please do us a big favor....


Jay Thompson is doing a documentary about the 501st called "Heart of an Empire" The life and times of the fighting 501st. I have mentioned this group before about Katie and the stormtrooper who "guarded" our wedding. He has been working on this for a couple of years. He's now putting Star Wars and Star Trek stuff on ebay so he can pay for production cost. For a list of what he is selling please go to:
http://tinyurl.com/dppsv
for the Ebay auctions


Every little bit helps.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Here's the original email:

Hey everyone. I'm poor as dirt so I'm selling off pretty much everything I have left of value on Ebay to fund the post production of my movie. Lots of Trek, some Star Wars, and other movie prop replicas as well. Some are mine, some are donated to the cause. All proceeds go towards the completion of the film. Thanks for looking and check back often as I will be adding to the list.

Check out my listings here.
http://tinyurl.com/dppsv

Thanks!
Jay Thompson
Heart of an Empire