Monday, August 15, 2005

Adam on a Podcast!

For those of you not in on the world of podcasting, it's time to wake up! Little ol' Adam got his goofy voice on a podcast! One of the podcasts I frequent regularly, HawaiiUP, asked for listeners to call in and give a quick quote of what we like best about Hawaii. There was a drawing for prizes, including chocolate covered MACADAMIA nuts, but I didn't win... drat.

Anyway, many of the recordings from the fans were played on the latest episode. I'm proud to say that I'm the first one played. Granted I sound like a complete twit, but what more can I ask for. Just let me savor my 5 seconds of fame, thank you.

Oh, and if you use itunes to get your music you've already got everything you need to hear podcasts. Owning an ipod is helpful, but not necessary. Get listening mi amigos!

No comments: