Saturday, August 06, 2005

Happy Birthday Satine!!!

Today is my first born furry childs birthday. She is four years old. I saw her when she was five days old and held her in the palm of my hand. When I went to pick a kitten out her brothers and sister were crawling around and playing all she did was sit there and stare at me giving me the look of "what are you going to do to entertain me?"





She has put up with me. Welcomed Connor and Adam into our family.

She takes care of Connor and (surpisingly) is a Daddy's cat.



She is the only cat I know who "fetches" like a dog. She will wake you up at 3AM to play with her "babies" (toys)

She is our alarm clock because if we are not up and around by 6AM she gets mad because we are messing with her schedule.



She has "Mommy/Kitty" time first thing in the morning when I am in the bathroom.

She has "Daddy/Kitty" time when Adam is tying his shoe laces.

There are somedays where I say to her "You know I could of gotten one of your siblings instead of you!" But I couldn't imagine my life without her.



Happy Birthday my Fuzzy Beast.




Momma loves you.

No comments: