Friday, September 03, 2004

Posting

Okay to make him happy I will finally post....

Not much going on. Three day weekend (thank goodness). Regal Opera's 10th anniversary gala is going to be on Friday Sept. 10th and Saturday September 11th over at Tarrant County College (or Tarrant County Jr College when I went there) Northeast Campus in Hurst. Tickets are $10.00 if you order them a head of time and 15.00 if you get them at the night of the performance. For more info go to www.regalopera.org

The furrballs are enjoying the house. Satine is in heaven when she is in the sunroom (my future voice studio when ever I go back to school and teach). Watching her birds and sleeping on the blue chair are her favorite past times. Connor just wants to be loved. "Jabba the furr" as he is being called now by Adam has been with me almost 2 years.

Not much else going on.


TTFN

Ta ta for now!

B.

No comments: