Thursday, September 02, 2004

The day after 5 years...

I've been working at Cingular Wireless for 5 years and a day now. Actually when I started it was still SBC Mobile Systems or some such. I got a piece of paper with what is probably a copy of the CEO's signature, and a couple do-dads that I picked out from a list of thingamajigs.

thingamajigs

The trinkets I got are nice, but the box they came in is even better. If they had just the box on the list, I probably would have picked it. Granted I really like little wooden boxes.

box

Now my dearest love saw fit to try and embarass me with an act of cookie giving. To bad for her, it didn't arrive until I was about to walk out the door. It is a cookie bouquet and I promised someone at work that I would post pictures.

cookiescookiescookies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam was also treated to bagels with cream cheese and juice in the morning and ice cream cake in the afternoon with the team. It was yummy!

Anonymous said...

Those thingamajigs are huge! Who is that keychain for... a giant?