Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Email Test

Another post to test a few things, but this time let's add something legitimate.

This summer has been a busy time. If we role back the clock to around April time, there were slightly life altering events including our engagement, the finding of a house, which was followed by the purchase of the house. I always told myself that there wasn't a reason to buy a house until there was someone to put in it. I got the girl and the house came quickly after.

thering

house

us



May was spent moving into the house and out of that nice expensive apartment of mine. I have to thank my Dad and my sister's fiance for getting my furniture over. We managed to get almost all of it in a day. It took me until near the end of June to get the rest, which meant I was still scrambling just a bit when the last weekend arrived.

I should stop and mention that back in May my beautiful wife to be was in an Opera. It was the second time I got to see her on stage and I hope it won't be the last (she'll be on stage again a week from Friday actually). Now I should also mention that she attempted to get me involved and on stage. This did not work out well at all and I still twitch when I think about the experience, so let's move on!

Mid July we went to Chicago! I had not been on a plane in a few years shy of a decade, so it was an experience just in the transportation aspect. We stayed with some friends of hers and then drove out for a day with her Grandparents in Cold Valley, Ill. I even got a t-shirt!

There's more, but I'll elaborate later. I've got enough for my test post (and then some)!

No comments: