Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sono (Not good news)

There isn't a good way to tell everyone this so here it goes.

Went to the OB for my appointment and a sono. Adam came with me for the appointment. The sono showed the baby but there wasn't a heartbeat. I knew something was wrong when I was asked "do not breathe" then I was asked "have you had any spotting?" she checked several times (and asked me several times not to breathe). She told me that she couldn't find a heartbeat. The whole time I'm praying to Mom (because she has more pull than God) to have everything be okay. Then the tech said "I'm sorry"

My Dr was out on call so I saw another Dr from the group. I was told my options. I will be going in for a D&C either Thursday or Friday. Tomorrow is Katie's first birthday I was NOT going to have that done on her birthday.

I knew that something was wrong sometime last week when I woke up and didn't feel like a truck ran over me or sick to my stomach until 1:00. I told myself that I was overreacting and not to be this paranoid. I wasn't this paranoid when I was with Katie and she was fine.

I'm hanging in there but I know that I'll have a breakdown soon. I've called family members and told them. Most of them said the same thing. Better it to happen now then later. I'm just thankful that Adam was there with me when I found out. So I'll leave it up to my Mom (because again...she has more pull than God) and we'll go down this road that she wants us to do.

Please keep us in your prayers for the next couple of days.

No comments: