Friday, June 08, 2007

Phone Call

About four hours ago I got a phone call from the Dr. I was surprised that she called me from her cell phone but I was also happy that she took the time to do it. She told me how sorry she was about the communication between her staff and I. She told me that she was expecting to see me tomorrow at 7 and thought everything was set up. She was shocked to hear that I didn't know until almost the end of the day. "This person will be written up for this and if she does this again she will be fired" That is something that I think is very rare for a Dr to tell a patient but I could tell that she was very frustrated.

This is a drastic change from yesterday where I was wondering if I should use this Dr for the next time I get pregnant. I felt like I was being pushed aside and I had never been treated like that before from her. Family members thought it was very strange for me to be treated this way by the Dr. Adam was right and said you never know if she is even getting the messages or if she even knows what is going on.

As I keep on telling everyone Communication is the KEY and don't assume I know what is going on. My force abilities for mind reading isn't that strong!

No comments: