Saturday, June 09, 2007

Home

Just wanted to let you all know that I am home...We'll at the in laws (since they are in Hawaii and our house is a disaster). Today was almost a continuation of the circus that we have had the past couple of days. We were told to go to admissions and they are CLOSED on Saturday. So we had to go through the ER to register. I bit my tongue when someone at the ER desk said "A D&C is NOT surgery" from saying something rude, uncalled for and something that they would feel REALLY REALLY BAD. Then found out that the orders said only D&C and didn't explain why. So Adam had to tell the nurse (who was getting my history and I couldn't respond) on why I was having one. She felt SO bad about that. I told Adam to tell the Dr about that not being on the order.

Drugs are great. They put the shot in the IV and told me that it would take a couple of seconds. 3 seconds later (and he only put HALF in) I was saying "um...they are working" Adam told me goodbye as they were putting the rest in. I remember closing my eyes to blink and don't even remember seeing him leave I was out.

When I woke up they asked me what I wanted anything "Coke" is what I groaned...(Yes I have a caffeine addiction). They released me about 1:30 and I am awake and kind of alert (almost normal...well as normal as I can get). I have to see the Dr in two weeks.

Thanks again for all of your thoughts, prayers and vibes.

No comments: