Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Questions

To answer everyones questions:

No I haven't gotten a call yet.

Yes I called the Dr at 2:45 and left a message for someone to call me. I stressed the fact that I was tired of waiting and I needed to know so I could have someone watch my child.

Since it is 4:30 I really do not think that this will happen tomorrow. Unless there was a total mix up which I doubt.

We are hanging in there. My break down was this morning (see "it's not fair" post on Postcards from the Pregnancy). Adam lasted an hour at work and couldn't take everyone coming in and saying "I'm so sorry"

We went to Gymboree and Katie played with Izzy. They also sang Happy Birthday to her.

Katie got her gift from Grandpa Keenan that will be used to get her new car seat after we have dinner with Nana Teresa.

I got flowers from my Dad and Bonnie. They are very nice.

Once again thanks for the thoughts, prayers and vibes for the next couple of days.

No comments: