Monday, November 28, 2005

Thanksgiving and Sinus Infections

As you can see not much is going on since most of this is about a cold....We live very sad and boring lives...


Thanksgiving morning I woke up with a sore throat. Got worse as the day went on. Friday it was feeling better but I was blowing my nose. Decided that I could wait it out until Tuesday when I go see Dr Prentice for my (now) monthly baby appointment. Saturday morning I wake up at not being able to move. Because I have puds on both sides of my legs using them as pillows sleeping soundly (You know it is bad when Satine is on the bed most of the night. She knows when I am not feeling well). I got up and decided that I could not wait until Tuesday because I could feel the (now) sinus infection move to my chest. It was now turning into what my friend Wendy calls "The Plague". UHG! I've had this before. Last time was 4 days before I was getting married and not only was it a sinus it was also throat and ear infection (full blown plague). Words that saved me from that was telling the Dr. "I'm getting married on Friday and flying to Disney World on Saturday I need to get well now!" a shot in the 'hip' and anti-biotic did the trick.

But since I am 13 weeks preggers (that far along? wow!) Adam and I were at our Dr.'s clinic at Saturday morning to get drugs. I feel much better now. (breathing does help). Shopping with Teresa to get pregger clothes had to be postponed until this Weds.

Other than that we basically did nothing. Cleaned the house. Watched "That 70's Show" Season 3 DVD and played computer games. It was nice having 4 days off.

Appointment with Dr. Prentice is Tuesday at 2pm. I will post about the appointment on the baby's site when I get home.

No comments: