Thursday, July 03, 2008

I will not eat them with a fox(es)!!!! Part 2!

Will try and get pictures of this soon...

Update on the animals who are not the cats who are living in our back yard RENT FREE!

We have not ONE!

Not TWO!

But THREE! (Yes 3) Foxes in our back yard now! Looks like a Mom and two babies who are now teenagers because they are as big as her.

I have called them Larry, Curly and Mo(nique).

Adam called Animal control and they told him "You'll have to trap them and we will pick them up. We're out of traps until next week"

Which is fine by me. Some of you know that when I lived in IL we had two possums living under our porch (Fred and Fredericka) and when we got one of them trapped we realized that we trapped the "Other Man" who was our neighbors Possum. It took about a month (or it seemed like it) to get those three away from our house. I'm expecting it to be that long. I also expect Monique to be upset when her teenagers get trapped *crossing fingers*

Our back yard basically has the lawn mowed and that it is. It has been run over by weeds so it is perfect for the fuzzy family to hide. After they are caught and in the fall then Adam and I are going to rip up the back yard stuff to make it non-tempting to live here. Don't worry KATIE DOES NOT GO INTO OUR BACK YARD!!! She goes to Rick and Barbara's house to play in a back yard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I thought we had problem between the snakes, possums, frogs, hawks, and squrriels. We need to pair up and open a wilflife preserve.
Love Dee