Friday, July 11, 2008

I will not eat them with a family of Foxes!!! Part 3


IMG_4862
Originally uploaded by FlipSide3
So I decided that when I go outside (usually to get the mail) if I saw any of our neighbors I would let them know about the foxes. Well guess what I found out....

Our neighbor (Mrs N) on the right side of us had seen them thought it was a big cat. She knew about the possiums and then told me about the OWL she saw in her back yard.

Neighbors two houses down from Mrs N (Tara the dog's Dad) said that he knew about the foxes from the good neighbor he has next to him. They were in her yard and there were FOUR of them.

The neighbor on the left side of us (who is a Nanny) said that she heard about them from someone and then said "Well I have a PEACOCK in my back yard. I called animal control and they said that there are four of them in Grapevine, they are not going to do anything about it and to deal with it." She also told me that almost every night the peacock comes over and taps on her window.

Adam told Alfie the kitty's Dad and he said that his neighbor (king of the neighborhood dog) had seen them also.

Who knew that Grapevine Texas had become Animal Kingdom.

Oh and Monday night Adam's Dad brought over a trap. We haven't seen the fox family in almost a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel guilty, but I'm rooting for the foxes. Besides, they'll eat the rats! This is a cool story. Keep us updated. :-)