Thursday, August 31, 2006

What I Did on my Summer Vacation



I start work tomorrow. Miss Velma is going to Vegas and with a promise that she will share her winnings when she hits the jackpot I agreed to fill in for her. (I will also get paid for the holiday). Katie has been in daycare since Monday. She seems to enjoy it. Took her a couple of days to adjust (and Mommy too!). The big test will be tomorrow when Mommy and Daddy drop off the boogerbear and then off to work.

My new obsession is the Lego Star Wars game. I should be working on my belly dance costume that I plan on wearing for beginner graduation at the end of September..but this game is so cool!!! Lego Star Wars 2 is coming out on September 12th.

Other than that Adam and I decided that we are going to have the cats out and running around the house soon time for all of us to be a family (and the cats need to run around and lose some weight!!!!)

No comments: