Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Home

Back from Coal Valley IL

Satine has given Katie her stamp of approval which is basically putting her head up against Katie's and rubbing it. It's her way of saying "This is mine now"

So Katie and I went to see G&G Burgess last Thursday and got back yesterday afternoon. She was WONDERFUL on the plane. I fed her when we took off both times and when we landed I made sure that her NUK was in her mouth. She screamed and cried before we got on the plane and I tried to calm her down but I also mumbled "go ahead...get it all out now"

G&G Burgess LOVED her. She was a real character. My friends that I have known since JR High came over and just loved her.

last night we went over to see Adam's parents and dropped off Katie to go to dinner. I'm so thankful that they live close by!

Went to the office today to see how everyone was. Velma (Mom of the group) and I were getting ready when (Auntie) LaShun took the carrier with Katie in it and moved it by her desk. "Are you going to babysit while (Grandma) Velma and I go out to lunch?" I asked. "Yep" She replied. "Okay I'll get her bag" Told her when she was fed and ran out the door before Katie started to cry. We got back early from lunch (because Velma wanted to hold Katie before she went back to work) and found out that she was passed around to everyone in the office and was smiling, laughing and talking to everyone. They still don't believe that the child does cry...:)

Katie's two month appointment will be on Friday at 9:30. She's also getting her two month picture done on Saturday at Noon (pictures will be scanned and posted).

No comments: