Sunday, July 12, 2009

Somewhere your Grandma Ellen is laughing at me!

I revised the line from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. At the end of the movie Indy says to his son "Somewhere your Grandpa is laughing at me"

It gets me every time I watch it...because I say the same thing to my kids.

Ten years ago Mom past away...It doesn't seem that long ago. There isn't a day that I don't think of her or I don't look up and say "How in the world did you do this???" (believe me my brother and I were a handful) I wish she got to meet her Grandkids. I see some of her in all of them. I know they would be spoiled rotten.

So I dedicate this video to my Mom....One of her favorite John Denver songs and I know one of her favorite Christmas Albums. We knew it was Christmas when this came on and she sang the entire album.



We miss you Mom.

With Love,

Bridget, Bill, Adam, Ana, James, Katie and Randal

No comments: