Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Satine

P7270144

When I got Satine she was a kitten and a Diva. A year later I got Connor and I realized that she wasn't as bad of a cat. She's not the typical lovable cat. If she wants attention she'll go to you. If she is hungry she will bother you. If you are not up at the crack of dawn she will run around the room and wake you up. If you are upset she will bug the crud out of you and not let you out of your sight. If you are sick she will be next to you in bed the whole entire time. If you are pregnant she will be by your side and go with you to the bathroom at 3AM.

Today Katie was sent home because she has pinkeye. It was after 2pm, Katie had a little bit of a fever and was very grumpy. I was rocking her and singing Christmas songs. Satine was outside the door wanting to come in and meowing like crazy. I realized that she wanted to come in not for me...but because Katie wasn't feeling well.

She may be a fuzzy little Diva sometimes...but in her own twisted way she does care about her humans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God Bless All Of You, Cats Included.