Monday, October 06, 2008

If you are going to quote someone do it right....

I have made a vow that I would not have any political stuff on this blog. This is for Adam, myself, the kids and the 'puds. But I'm sorry I have to say something about this.

How can one person screw up a quote and the ACCUSE the media for "Misquoting" her?

Lets find out.

This is what she said.....
"I'm reading on my Starbucks mocha cup, okay? The quote of the day... It was Madeleine Albright, former Secretary of State [crowd boos] and UN ambassador. ... Now she said it, I didn't. She said, 'There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't support other women.'"




Guess I'm going to hell.

This is the Quote....
"There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't help other women."


I think that says it all.

I'm sorry if I was going to talk to thousands of people to help get elected to one of the highest government offices in the country I would at least make sure to bring the FREAKING cup to read from it! Then maybe if someone from the media did take it out of context she can say "No I said this" But she didn't. Now she has everyone out there who listens to her every word and BELIEVES that she is a great person (which she is not...look it up...we have...she's not very nice) that if they don't vote for that party that they will be going to Hell.

I'm still voting for Olive Oil....

No comments: