Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick.....

Last week due to stuff going on and then Katie getting pinkeye and an ear infection Katie didn't see much of Grandma and "pa pa". Well since Sunday Katie has seen them every day and today is no exception.

Because I am sick. I've been taking care of the other two sick memebers of the family and some type of germ has gotten into my system. And because I am PREGNANT Dr's won't give me anything. So after having almost a week of crying, coughing, sneezing, screaming, banging on the wall, banging on the door, meowing, hissing, furrball puking, wind blowing interrupted sleep my body finally said "ENOUGH" and made me sick this morning.

So today at 1:45 Katie will be going over to visit "Pa pa". I on the other hand will be going home to take some anti-nausia pills that make me sleep and go to bed. Hopefully with tomorrow being a school day for Katie things will be back to normal...or as normal as our family gets.

1 comment:

Amber Rader said...

I'm glad y'all are getting better! Katie was her normal, happy self at school :)