Friday, March 24, 2006

Walk America



Adam's friend Belinda is walking this year in honor of Katie. I think this is very sweet of her and we need to support her for the walk.



I walk this year is in honor of Katie Ellen Eakins - a future gift to this world.


This is my 5th year to participate in WalkAmerica. I can't explain how great it feels to make a difference and challenge you to do so as well. The MOD's mission is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

Please take a moment to consider making a donation for this important cause.
Remember, if you are a Cingular employee donating $25 or more, please apply for a matching gift at www.givingprograms.com/cingular

The following link will take you to my personal fundraising site.
http://www.walkamerica.org/BelindaSchlee

No comments: