Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rita



Miss Rita is coming to Texas. We will most likely get her unruly children (thunder storms and maybe tornados) as she comes inland. We are expected to get that on Saturday. It's good because we do need the rain (the yard REALLY needs it) but I wish it wasn't coming.

We weren't planning anything big on Saturday anyways. I was going to the mall but I don't think I will go. Instead I'll probably work on my macrame in the living room while watching "Lost" episodes or Star Wars movies. Adam will work on his homework for school. Satine will watch the thunder and lightning from the sunroom on the blue chair happy as a clam and Connor will try and find a cabinet to hide in so the rain won't get him (he's my "bad weather vane")

Going to the store tomorrow (because we really need to) and will charge up the phones.

Ah...Texas weather!

No comments: